<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32565688?origin\x3dhttp://finx-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
Welcome♥

:D
best viewed in Mozila Firefox, but the blogger herself uses Operah and is currently still working fine :D

Profile♥

SEMI KANG
14/01/93
btpsian
NUSHS
saessac93@hotmail.com


Affiliates♥

• 203♥
• Amanda♥
• Andre
• Andrew
• Andy
• Clare
• Cheryl Lin
• Cheryl Yeow
• Chester
• Chris♥
• Daoxin
• Deborah
• Esther
• Esther Candice
• Ethel
• Felicia
• Fion
• Huimin♥
• Huishi
• Jennifer
• Jiayu
• Joel
• Jonathan Ang
• Jiahong
• Kang Raye
• Katrina
• Michelle
• Rachael
• Rania
• Roy
• Ruijia
• Ryan
• Shahid
• Shermaine
• Shini
• Spencer
• Stacy
• Vivien Ang
• Weiyuan
• Wenli♥
• Woan Chyi
• Ying Zhen
• Yufei
• Yuki
• Zikri
• Ziyi♥
• Zundian


Saturday, July 05, 2008
Inikah Cinta?

Heh, I'm seriously lazy to blog. ):

Gosh, why cant i just hate you.
you're really bad, you know.
Maybe it was all just..an imagination.
OR my antenna is screwed.
But you know what,
i'm going to get over you.
I always had, I always will.
And I will.

heard this some time ago,
but just found this in kat's blog.

The 7 things I hate about you
The 7 things I hate about you
You're vain,
your games,
you're insecure
You love me,
you like her
You make me laugh,
you make me cry
I don't know which side to buy
Your friends they're jerks
And when you act like them,
just know it hurts
I wanna be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you

not very accurate, but i somehow feel like it.
.




Tagboard♥







Archives♥

• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010

Credits♥

layout by twenty